Entry is free for under 12s.
Parade: children can participate – it is a slow session in single file, the number of passengers defined by the vehicle homologation form must be respected
Session: fast session on the circuit, one driver and one adult passenger allowed
For the sessions, the driver and co-driver must wear a helmet.
Please make sure that:
- You have a correct functioning vehicle (no registration requested)
- The tow-hook is attached.
- You verify the state of the brakes (pads, disks, level brake fluid).
- You verify the state of the tyres (pression to be increased).
- You verify the level of the engine oil in order to avoid falling without oil.
- Your fuel tank is full before going on track.
Yes, you can choose the MOTO package which gives you access to the paddock and the parade. There is no track session for the bikes.
Yes, we send out payment confirmations every Friday. You will then receive an email with all the relevant information 7 to 10 days before the event.